Picture

Picture

Thursday, October 16, 2008

But I'm Really a Gen-Xer

Back to Blogthings and yet another quiz.  This one indicates I should belong to the Baby Boomer generation, which a small part of me agrees with...but I'm really a Gen-Xer.

You Belong in the Baby Boomer Generation


You fit in best with people born between 1943 and 1960.

You are optimistic, rebellious, and even a little self centered.

You still believe that you will change the world.

You detest authority and rules. Deep down, you're a non conformist.
 

Originally posted @ my LiveJournal blog on 21 September 2008.

Julie


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...