Picture

Picture

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Family Events - Week of February 22 to February 28

James M GARRISON - Jim is my first cousin twice removed, who was born on 22 February 1936.

Dorothy E TRAPP - Dorothy is my second cousin twice removed.  She died on 23 February 2004 in Wisconsin at the age of 85.

Calvin Price WEBSTER & Betsey PARKS - Calvin and Betsey are my fourth great-grandparents.  They were married on 24 February 1825.*

*Based on information from several compiled source, of which I have not personally verified at this time.

GenBlog Signature


Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Diana Ritchie said...

Hi Julie ~
I like your weekly look at family events and I keep meaning to run a report so I can do something similar - well, OK, exactly the same ;-0 Hope you don't mind...I will give you full credit for the idea!!

Brian said...

I started doing something similar to this on my blog now. Thanks for the idea. It helps take another look at some of those names that you may have forgotten about.

  © Copyright 2008~2013. All rights reserved.

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

  Social media icons are from GraphicsFuel.com

Back to TOP  

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...